Submit Building Permits Electronically In Alabama With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Alabama to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
Service First Permits is now offering nationwide permit management services through electronic submittals.
Service First Permits has been facilitating electronic submittals and reviews since 2015, and is familiar with common challenges with divisional processing of electronic submittals. Service First Permits, as the Permit Management team will oversee the electronic submittal, review and permit issuance processes to ensure your project achieves the most optimal timeline for review.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
BUILDING PERMITS ALABAMA
Receiving an Online Building Permit in Alabama
ePlan is an electronic plan review process available to developers, contractors, architects, homeowners, and anyone else planning to apply for a building permit and build in Alabama. The ePlan process allows builders to work with the State of Alabama electronically, bypassing lengthy and costly processes of the past.
The Building Safety ePlan Process in Alabama
- Fill out the Building Application in LMS POSSE System
- The city will process your application and send you an invitation to upload project
- Log in to the ePlan system with the information delivered in the confirmation email
- View your project and upload your plan with supporting documents
- Uploaded documents will be screened and markups will be made by the City
- Review the markups and make corrections as necessary
- Check the status of your plan review at any point in the process
Which Construction Projects Require an ePermit in Alabama?
There are a number of online building permits available, including:
- Residential and commercial new builds
- Major renovations
- Electrical and plumbing work
- Installing or raising walls, fences or retaining Walls
- Relocation of existing buildings
- Installing a patio covers or porch
- Installation of signs
- Reworking your plumbing
Who Can Submit an Electronic Building Permit Application in Alabama?
Any homeowner, architect or a licensed contractor can apply to the City of Alabama for an ePermit by providing enough information to describe the project fully and clearly.
An online permit pulling companies can also be used to ensure that the documentation presented in your online building permit application is correct, ensuring that the approval is received quickly.
Using an ePermit Expediter in Alabama
Submitting an online building permit application in Alabama that is incomplete or inaccurate can result in delays in the permit approval. This can hold back your project, while also costing you money if you need a re-inspection of the property.
Service First Permits has helped thousands of residents and contractors nationwide to create and submit everything needed for quick, easy permit approvals.
To get started on your project right away, contact our Alabama Electronic Building Permit Specialists.