Submit Building Permits Electronically In Arkansas With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Arkansas to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
ARKANSAS BUILDING PERMITS
Arkansas Building ePermit Guide
The State of Arkansas has implemented a wide range of new services in order to offer Online Building Permits. During these changing times, it is important to understand exactly how the ePermit building process in Arkansas works, so that you can receive the approval needed to begin any construction project as quickly as possible.
When is an ePermit Required in Arkansas?
Generally, electronic building permits in Arkansas should be obtained for the following:
- Building a new house.
- Adding, removing or relocating walls or fixtures.
- Additions including projects such as adding finished square footage to your home or building a porch.
- Exterior work such as building a deck or adding a window well for egress may also be considered an addition.
- Alterations including projects such as renovating a kitchen, refinishing or waterproofing a basement and remodeling a bathroom.
Residential ePermits in Arkansas
Residents and contractors that are building or renovating their homes will have to receive a building permit prior to beginning their project.
The submission process includes compiling all the information about the project including the Master Building Permit Number, electrical contractor and the plans from a certified architect.
Residential building permit applications may be submitted online via ePlan Review.
Commercial ePermits in Arkansas
If you are a contractor, you must provide more documents for commercial projects due to their complexity. The process for submitting a commercial electronic permit application includes:
- For commercial projects, review submission requirements.
- If the commercial project is for an establishment that prepares, serves, or sells food, or the project includes a water recreation facility (pool, spa, or interactive fountain): then the applicant will be required to pay a health review fee upon the acceptance of the building permit documents for plan review.
- Each plan sheet must be uploaded as an individual PDF file. The construction set should NOT be submitted as one file. Specification sheets can be uploaded as a single PDF file.
- All documents submitted for review must be saved as searchable PDF files.
- A 3 in. x 3 in. blank space is required at the top-right corner of each submitted document. This space is for Arkansas County’s approval stamp, which is applied at permit issuance.
- Plan sheets must be 11 in. x 17 in. minimum size and 1/8 in. minimum scale.
- Unless the permit holder is the contractor licensed in Virginia for the scope of work on the permit OR the permit holder is the property owner and present for all steps of the permitting process, the party that applies for and/or picks up the permit will need to have a Permit Authorization Affidavit.
What is The Best Way to Receive an ePermit in Arkansas?
As the leaders in ePermit submittal and approval across the United States, Service First Permits has the experience in organizing and executing online building permits.
Our relationships with permitting offices and knowledge of the system ensures that you receive your building permit in Arkansas quickly and easily, so you can get started on your residential or commercial project.
To begin, Contact Us Today to discover exactly how simple we make online building permits in Arkansas!