Submit Building Permits Electronically In Bentonville With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Bentonville to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
Building ePermits in Bentonville
For those looking to undertake a construction project in Bentonville, either residential or commercial, there is a requirement to submit and receive approval for a building permit.
The city has opened up an online portal called eTrakit that allows residents and contractors to submit an application for an electronic building permit in Bentonville.
Who Needs an Online Building Permit in Bentonville?
The City of Bentonville is governed by its own set of construction regulations which are set by the municipal board’s Building Division. They are responsible for all of the building codes, permitting, inspections and more, ensuring that any new builds and renovation projects are done in a safe and secure manner.
An online building permit in Bentonville is required for:
- Residential and commercial builds
- Renovations that include electrical, plumbing and structural changes
- Zoning clearance for new businesses
- Design review for exterior building modifications
- Sign permit for installation of business signs
- Home occupation permit for home-based businesses
- Certificate of approval for substantial modifications to historic structures and removal of protected trees
Using eTrakit for Bentonville Building Permits
In an effort to incorporate emerging technology into the building process, Bentonville has implemented an innovative eTrakit system that allows builders to look up permit history, permit status, outstanding fees, plan check correction comments, review pending project documents, and inspection results.
Service First Permits can assist you in quickly obtaining all the information you need for your building permit, while always staying within the building codes that the city has set out.
Commercial Electronic Building Permits in Bentonville
There are a unique set of requirements for contractors that are presenting an application for an ePermit using the eTrakit system. These requirements include:
- One complete set of wet stamped building drawings. (Must include complete code study and detailed electrical drawings with panel schedule.)
- A CD of the construction plans in PDF and DWG (AutoCad) format. Files may also be emailed to Annette Brightwell by Drop Box or another program.
- A CD of the approved large scale development plan in DWG (AutoCad) format.
- Signed “Development Letter.” (Sent to owner after Planning Commission approval)
- Arkansas State Health approval for inside plumbing.
Your eTrakit Experts
First Service Permits have helped builders and developers in Bentonville understand the diverse building codes, navigate the electronic building permit process and simplify the entire building process from start-to-finish.
If you want to see how we can help you with your next project, contact our eTrakit permit specialists today!