Submit Building Permits Electronically In Cabarraous County With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Cabarraous County to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
CABARRUS COUNTY BUILDING PERMITS
Cabarrus County uses an Accela Citizen Access Portal that is a building permitting system where residents and contractors can receive online building permits for both residential and commercial construction projects.
Here, you will learn everything you need to know about ePermits, so that you can begin working right away.
Who Needs Electronic Building Permits in Cabarrus County?
A building permit in Cabarrus County is necessary for projects such as new construction, additions, remodeling or repairs to electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems.
The rules require an online building permits submission for:
- New build projects, corrections and construction changes
- Building, discretionary, engineering, mapping, construction change, etc.
Electrical, plumbing and structural changes
Submitting Electronic Building Plans in Cabarrus County
There are several guidelines that must be followed when submitting your building plans and drawings for review:
- For new construction and additions, both building and civil plans must be submitted separately, using the “Plan Review – Building” and “Plan Review – Site” respectively.
- For new residential homes, you must submit all documents under the “Plan Review – Building” option. Board items should be submitted under “Board Items/Plats”.
- Applications and corresponding documents for Sign Permits, Temporary Power Permits, and Temporary Use Permits should be submitted under “Other”.
Additional ePermit Services Offered By the Citizen Portal
The online permitting portal is also has the capabilities to manage the ePermit process in Cabarrus County, including:
- Apply for an ePermit for building, mechanical, or plumbing permits.
- Look up a permit to complete a prior application
- Make a payment towards your online building permit
- Upload a document for a plan review or to complete the approval process
- Schedule an inspection with a city inspector
Work with a Permit Pulling Service in Cabarrus County
Submitting an online building permit application in Cabarrus County and the surrounding area that is incomplete or inaccurate can result in delays in the permit approval. This can hold back your project, while also costing you money if you need a re-inspection of the property.
Service First Permits has helped thousands of residents and contractors nationwide to create and submit everything needed for quick, easy permit approvals.
To get started on your project right away, contact our Cabarrus County Electronic Building Permit Specialists.