Submit Building Permits Electronically In Derry With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Derry to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
DERRY BUILDING PERMITS
The City of Derry, New Hampshire has opened an online building permitting portal to provide quality inspectional, zoning, and code enforcement services for the citizens and businesses of the Town of Derry.
This portal is called PortalEyes, which allows the Code Enforcement Department to review and approve the electronic building permits in the Town of Derry.
Which Construction Projects Online Building Permit in Derry?
Different building projects require different information in order to receive an ePermit in Derry. All residential and commercial projects that are:
- New builds
- Structural Changes
- Electrical and plumbing
Submitting an Online Permit Application in Derry, New Hampshire
To receive your building permit in Derry, there are a number of requirements for a successful review and approval:
- Obtain either: a. State Approval for construction of a Septic System and a Town of Derry septic installation permit. b. Water/Wastewater discharge permit from the Town of Derry if serviced by town sewer. c. Water hookup permit if serviced by town water.
- Obtain a driveway permit from the Town of Derry. Driveway profiles to be indicated on all application and drawings for State Septic Approvals.
- Show Town of Derry tax map identification on all permit applications.
- Complete the application with names, addresses and telephone numbers. Declare a cost figure in the “estimated cost” block and sign the forms where required.
- Draw a reasonable facsimile of the plot, building and driveway on the permit application with lot dimensions, then upload them in PDF form.
- Identify plans by names, date, owner, etc. clearly on the electronic documents.
- Plans for the proposed work Must be submitted. For other than 1 & 2 Family Structures, plans must be submitted to the Fire Prevention Bureau.
- If you Do Not own the property that the permit is being applied for, include a letter of authorization from the property owner.
- Application for a permit and payment of the permit fee does not grant approval to proceed.
- No Work shall begin before approval is received.
- A. Building permits will be approved by Building Inspector. B. Electrical permits by the Electrical Inspector. C. Plumbing permits by the Plumbing Inspector.
Need Help Navigating the Derry Online Building Permit Process?
Service First Permits is the authority in online building permits in Derry and across the country. We work closely with you to ensure that your application is submitted correctly the very first time, so you can receive an approval to get your project started right away.
Contact us now to discuss your electronic building permit in Derry!