Submit Building Permits Electronically In Frederick CO With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Frederick to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
Other Colorado cities we are currently submitting electronically to.
FREDERICK BUILDING PERMITS
Electronic Building Permits in Frederick, CO
The Building Division is a division in Frederick responsible for the building permit and inspection activities for all commercial, industrial, and residential projects, which has now opened an online portal to receive electronic construction permits.
What Type of Building Permits in Frederick are Available Online?
Frederick is currently offering online building permits for:
1. Room Additions and Remodels
2. New Single-Family Residence
3. New Multi-Family Residence
4. New Commercial Development
5. Tenant Improvements
7. Pools and Spas
8. Solar Panels
What is the Process for Submitting an Electronic Building Permit in Frederick?
When you are ready to move ahead with your application, you must:
1. To begin using the Town of Frederick Permit Center:
2. Create an account at this web site: https://citytech.cts.city/
3. Verify your email address and then log back in at the above web site.
4. Fill out the online permit application,
upload your PDF plan documents and any supporting documents including a signed Town of Frederick permit application.
Supporting documents could include but are not limited to:
- Signed Town of Frederick permit application
- Plan Review Submittal Criteria Checklist
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Structural plan sheets
- Structural Calculations
- Energy Documents
- Geotechnical Report
- Soils Reports
- Online Inspection Requests in Frederick
The City of Frederick is focused on limiting in-person inspection, so site inspections will be performed on a limited basis. mid roof inspections are not required for a limited time, and only the exterior and the interior of new construction unoccupied buildings will be inspected.
These inspections requests can be made online through the permit portal in order to understand when they are necessary and have an inspector come to your site.
Quick Online Permits in Frederick
Quick Permits are permits that do not require Plan Review. ex. Asbestos Abatement, Roofing, Sewer Repair (No work in Right of Way), Water Heater Replacement, Evaporative Cooler or Air Conditioners, Boiler or Furnace, Electrical Service Upgrade, Replacement Window or Door, Siding or Stucco.
Quick Permit electronic submittal process:
1) Fill out permit application (incomplete applications will be rejected)
2) Email application and required documentation to be submitted
3) Quick review performed
4) You will be contacted to pay permit fee by credit card
5) Once fee is paid permit will be issued and documents will be emailed
6) Post permit on property
Your Building Permit in Frederick Quickly and Easily
At Service First Permits, we expertly organize the documentation and prepare it for submission following all the requirements of Frederick.
To begin, contact us for your free electronic permit consultation now.