Submit Building Permits Electronically In Alaska With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Alaska to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
Other North Carolina counties and cities we are currently submitting electronically to.
GREENSBORO BUILDING PERMITS
Prior to commencing any construction of any building or structure, you are required to submit an application for a Building Permit in Greensboro. Whether the project is residential or commercial, it is crucial to receive the necessary approval before the construction begins, or you may face a heavy fine and delays in the work.
Development Services accepts electronic submittals for commercial building plans via the “Electronic Plan Review” Web portal. This portal is tied to the “Plan Tracking” system, where you can read review comments and check on the status of your plans.
Which Online Building Permits in Greensboro Can Be Obtained?
The Building Inspections Division provides plan review, permitting and inspections for:
- Commercial / Residential Construction Permits
- All permits – Building, Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing and required Fire Alarm Systems – require plan review before they are issued.
- All building construction projects require some type of plans before a building permit can be issued, which must be submitted in PDF form for Electronic Plan Review.
Residential ePermits in Greensboro
Residents and contractors that are building or renovating their homes will have to receive a building permit prior to beginning their project.
Residential Plan Review includes construction associated with one- and two-family dwellings and townhomes. This includes:
- New home construction, modular homes, additions, interior / exterior renovations, unfinished basement / attic upfits, accessory buildings, porches (open / screened in), and decks.
- The review does not include a review of plumbing, mechanical or electrical components. Submit two copies of residential plans / documents to the Permit Technician in the Engineering and Inspections Department front office.
Review of a residential site plan is required for all new residences, additions outside the footprint of an existing residence, and detached accessory structures.
Commercial ePermits in Greensboro
Commercial Plan Review includes construction not associated with one- and two-family dwellings and townhomes.
Commercial Plan Review in Greensboro includes plumbing, mechanical, electrical and fire reviews, in which you must submit two copies (three copies if property is in a flood plain) of the commercial plans / documents electronically.
Contractors Submitting Commercial Building ePermit Applications in Greensboro
Contractors must provide more documents for commercial projects due to their complexity. The process for submitting a commercial electronic permit application includes:
- Submit all plans in unprotected pdf format. Include all sheets in a single pdf document.
- Do not include special characters (!, @, #, $, %, ^, &, etc.) in the document file name.
- Encode all sheets with pdf bookmarks by sheet number and sheet title.
- On each plan sheet, reserve a three-inch-wide by two-inch-high space for official approvals at the same location, in or adjacent to the title block. (This facilitates “batch” stamping and speeds approval of the plan.)
Fast, Effective ePermit Approval in Greensboro
Service First Permits has helped thousands of residents and contractors nationwide to create and submit everything needed for quick, easy permit approvals.
To get started on your project right away, contact our Greensboro Electronic Building Permit Specialists.