Submit Building Permits Electronically In Greenville With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Greenville to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
Other South Carolina cities we are currently submitting electronically to.
GREENVILLE BUILDING PERMITS
The City of Greenville is now only accepting applications and construction plans online via their Building Center online permitting portal. Residents and contractors now need to create an account, and review the electronic submittal guidelines before uploading construction plans and other documents.
Residential and Commercial Building Permit Applications in Greenville
Online building permit applications are required by the city when applying for any residential or commercial permit to do building related work. This could be used for projects as simple as building a retaining wall, deck, remodeling an existing building or a new single family home.
Trade Permit Applications in Greenville
In addition to traditional building permit applications, there are a number of other online construction permits in Greenville which can be applied for:
- Electrical Permit Application which is used for all electrical work within any structure both residential and commercial.
- Mechanical Permit Application which is used for all heating, air conditioning and ventilation work and associated gas service connections within any structure both residential and commercial.
- Plumbing Permit Application which is used for all plumbing work within any structure both residential and commercial.
Submitting Electronic Building Documents in Greenville
In order for the Building Center online permitting portal to accept and review an electronic building permit submission, the documents must be submitted to specific guidelines:
Required Sheets for Greenville ePermits
- Cover Sheet – A cover sheet is required.
- Index Sheet – An index sheet is required if not on the cover sheet. It must include all plan file page names.
Plan Sheet Standards for Greenville ePermits
- All plans must be drawn to scale and each sheet should state the scale. a. When more than one scale is used on a sheet, an independent graphic scale must accompany the applicable detail. b. There shall be no Untitled Viewports in the plans.
- For Site Plans: Each sheet shall have the digital State of South Carolina seal and signature of the licensed Surveyor, or Engineer and date.
- For Building Plans: Each sheet shall have the digital State of South Carolina seal and signature of the licensed Architect and/or Engineer and date.
Receiving an Online Building Permit in Greenville
After an approval has been issued the plans will be electronically stamped by the City. You will then receive an e‐mail indicating that your application is approved, any comments from reviewers and instructions on how to download your files.
Once you have received your Greenville building permit, you must print it out and post it visibly on your construction site.
The Best in Greenville Electronic Building Permit Pulling
Service First Permits has the knowledge and experience in Greenville’s Building Center to present the information correctly, avoiding delays in residential and commercial construction.
To explore exactly how we may assist you in applying for your online building permit in Greenville, contact us now for a free consultation.