Submit Building Permits Electronically In Hampton With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Hampton to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
Other New Hampshire cities and counties we are currently submitting electronically to.
HAMPTON BUILDING PERMITS
Prior to commencing any construction of any building or structure, you are required to submit an application for a Building Permit in Hampton. Whether the project is residential or commercial, it is crucial to receive the necessary approval before the construction begins, or you may face a heavy fine and delays in the work.
When do I need to obtain an Online Building Permit in Hampton?
A Building Permit is required for all new construction, including:
- Electrical work
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning and mechanical work such as:
- Plumbing work
- Roofing (new or re-roofing)
The Online Building Review Process in Hampton
Below is the review process for an online building permit in Hampton once you have filled out your residential or commercial application and PDF building plans:
- Once submitted, Building Permits are reviewed by the part-time Permitting Assistant to ensure compliance with local regulations.
- The Permitting Assistant will make a recommendation to the Board of Selectmen, who will review the application at their regularly scheduled meeting. For this reason please allow additional time for the review process.
- The Board has up to 30 days to approve or deny an application. Non-residential applications or residential applications encompassing more than 10 dwelling units shall be approved or denied in 60 days.
Who Can Submit an Electronic Building Permit Application in Hampton?
Any homeowner, architect or a licensed contractor can apply to the City of Pittsburgh for an ePermit by providing enough information to describe the project fully and clearly.
Permit pulling companies in Hampton can also assist contractors and residents to ensure that the correct documentation is provided for the right permits. This ensures a fast approval process that allows you to get your project started as soon as possible.
Using an ePermit Expediter in Hampton
Submitting an online building permit application in Hampton that is incomplete or inaccurate can result in delays in the permit approval. This can hold back your project, while also costing you money if you need a re-inspection of the property.
Service First Permits has helped thousands of residents and contractors nationwide to create and submit everything needed for quick, easy permit approvals.
To get started on your project right