Submit Building Permits Electronically In Honolulu With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Honolulu to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
HONOLULU BUILDING PERMITS
The Honolulu Internet Building Permit portal provides online building permits, plan review and inspections which are available completely electronically for residents and contractors looking to begin any construction project.
Below is all the information that you need to know about ePermits in Honolulu, so that you can begin working right away on your construction project across the island.
What Construction Projects Must Obtain an Electronic Building Permit in Honolulu?
Honolulu’s Department of Planning and permitting require a building or construction permit for the following:
- To erect, construct, alter, remove, or demolish any building or structure (including fences, retaining walls and swimming pools).
- For any electrical or plumbing work.
- To construct or alter any sidewalk, curb or driveway in public rights-of-way.
What is the Fee for a Honolulu Online Building Permit?
The minimum fee for an ePermit in Honolulu is $18 for work up to $500 in value. This fee increases as the value of work being done increases, which can go up to $1,000 for the total electronic building permit fee.
Submitting Electronic Building Documents in Honolulu
As part of the online building permit process on the island, all residents and contractors must include the following electronic documents in their submission uploaded in PDF format:
- On the plot plan, show lot dimensions, location of driveway, location of proposed work, distance from property lines and other buildings, easements and other pertinent information.
- On floor plan, indicate the use of rooms, room dimensions, location and sizes of windows, exits, etc.
- On framing plans or typical section view, show sizes and spacing beams, floor joists, rafters, etc., and ceiling heights.
- On outside or exterior elevation views, show height of building.
How Can I Ensure My Online Building Permit Submission is Correct?
Before you submit your online building permit in Honolulu, you should contact Service First Permits for your consultation.
We are the online building permit experts in Honolulu, we understand the process and can have your electronic building permit approved as quickly and easily as possible.
Get started with your free electronic permit consultation in Honolulu now!