Submit Building Permits Electronically In Idaho With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Idaho to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
IDAHO BUILDING PERMITS
The State of Idaho has developed an online system that offers online building permits for both residential and commercial construction projects.
Below, the experts of ePermit expediting have compiled a wide range of information that you need to know about ePermits in Idaho, so that you can begin working right away.
Residential ePermits in Idaho
Residents and contractors that are building or renovating their homes will have to receive a building permit prior to beginning their project.
The submission process includes compiling all the information about the project including the Master Building Permit Number, electrical contractor and the plans from a certified architect.
Commercial ePermits in Idaho
Contractors must provide more documents for commercial projects due to their complexity. The process for submitting a commercial electronic permit application includes:
- Site plan showing all utility locations, easements, ROW, etc. OR Site Plan Submittal Exemption
- Complete architectural plans with dimensions, spaces labeled per use, etc.
- Complete mechanical plans including HVAC, exhaust hoods, etc.
- Complete Structural Plans and Statement of Special Inspections
All the plans must be presented in PDF form according to the guidelines, so that the ePermit can be processed without delay.
The ePlan Submission Guidelines in Idaho
- To submit a proper online building permit application in Idaho, the Department of Building and Safety have outlined the ePlan submission guidelines:
- Use Google Chrome internet browser for all our website functions.
- Landscape view and standard architectural sheet sizes (such as 11” X 17” or 24” X 36”) drawn to scale.
- Documents with TrueType fonts.
- Each discipline is to be submitted as an individual file (all pages in 1 pdf per discipline) which the system will
- automatically name.
- Applications for the permit/project must still be submitted electronically as a pdf file with the standard project.
- Zip files are not acceptable.
- PDF packages are not acceptable as they lock the files.
If the guidelines are not met, then your Idaho electronic building permit will be delayed, adding weeks to the approval process.
The Fastest Idaho Electronic Building Permit Approvals
Service First Permits has the knowledge and experience in Idaho permitting to present the information correctly, avoiding delays in residential and commercial construction.
To explore exactly how we may assist you in applying for your online building permit in Idaho, contact us now for a free consultation.