Submit Building Permits Electronically In Nevada With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Nevada to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
NEVADA BUILDING PERMITS
Online Building Permits in Nevada
For those looking to undertake a construction project in Nevada, either residential or commercial, there is a requirement to submit and receive approval for a building permit.
The State has opened up an online portal called OneStopPGH that allows residents and contractors to submit an application for an electronic building permit in Nevada.
Residential ePermits in Nevada
Residents and contractors that are building or renovating their homes will have to receive a building permit prior to beginning their project.
The submission process includes compiling all the information about the project including the Master Building Permit Number, electrical contractor and the plans from a certified architect.
A residential building permit is required for the following work on a residential building or structure:
- Renovate and repair an existing single family or two-family dwelling.
- Construct an addition to an existing single family or two-family dwelling.
- Construct a new structure including a new single family or two-family dwelling or accessory structure.
Commercial ePermits in Nevada
Contractors must provide more documents for commercial projects due to their complexity.
A commercial building permit is required for the following work on a commercial building or structure:
- Renovate and repair an existing building or structure
- Construct an addition to an existing building or structure
- Construct a new structure or accessory structure.
New Construction Work Type:
- New Building Complete: applies to the complete construction of a new building or structure under a single building permit.
- New Building Phased: applies to the construction of a new building or structure under separate permits for each phase.
- Site Work: applies to modifications to the site beyond those directly associated with the construction of the building. This would exclude excavation for the foundation.
- Accessory Structure – applies to the construction of accessory structures in association with the primary building or structure.
Who Can Submit an Electronic Building Permit Application in Nevada?
Any homeowner, architect or a licensed contractor can apply to the State of Nevada for an ePermit by providing enough information to describe the project fully and clearly.
Construction drawings are necessary on most construction projects and especially for commercial projects, these must be prepared by an architect. For a home improvement project, the homeowner may prepare the drawings, provided that the drawings are accurate, legible and complete.
Expedite Your Electronic Building Permit in Nevada
First Service Permits have helped builders and developers in Nevada understand the specific ePermit document requirements, navigate the construction permit process and simplify the entire building process from start-to-finish.
If you want to see how we can help you with your next project, schedule your appointment with our permit specialists today!