Submit Building Permits Electronically In New Hampshire With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in New Hampshire to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
NEW HAMPSHIRE BUILDING PERMITS
Online Building Permits in New Hampshire
The Online Services section of the State of New Hampshire’s website includes an electronic building permit application process which is designed to offer ePermits to residents and contractors prior to beginning any construction project in the State.
The Inspectional Services Department accepts online application submissions, reviews them and then issues a New Hampshire Electronic Building Permit once all the documentation has been approved. To navigate the process, below is a wealth of information about online building permits in New Hampshire.
Residential Building ePermits in New Hampshire
Residents and contractors that are building or renovating their homes will have to receive a building permit prior to beginning their project. Residential ePermits in New Hampshire are needed for:
- New Single Family structures
- Residential renovations
- All electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and gas work
- Additions to any structure such as sun-rooms, attached and/or detached garages, etc.
- Most alterations such as new roofs, vinyl siding, window replacements, etc.
- Pools, patios, sheds and other outdoor additions
Commercial Building ePermits in New Hampshire
Contractors must provide more documents for commercial projects due to their complexity. The process for submitting a commercial electronic permit application in New Hampshire includes:
- Full site plan including all mechanical and electric information
- Complete architectural plans with dimensions
- Land use documentation depending on the type of commercial building
Electronic Building Permit Application Process in New Hampshire
There are a number of steps that must be taken to receive a fast approval on your ePermit in New Hampshire:
- Complete the correct permit application with names, addresses and telephone numbers of the homeowner, contractor or permit expediter in New Hampshire.
- Organize the correct building plans and drawings, then upload them in PDF form.
- Identify plans by names, date, owner, etc. clearly on the electronic documents.
- Submit your New Hampshire online building application.
- Make the applicable fee payment to complete the application process.
- Look out for notifications from the Inspectional Services Department as your plans are reviewed.
- Submit any changes that have been requested to fulfil the approval requirements.
- Receive your electronic building permit in New Hampshire!
Why Use an Online Permit Expediter for New Hampshire Building Permits?
As you can see, the electronic building permit application process in New Hampshire is quite complex. At Service First Permits, we understand exactly how to prepare and submit the right application for your needs, resulting in a timely approval of your permit.
To get started on your construction project as soon as possible, contact us today!