Submit Building Permits Electronically In New Jersey With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in New Jersey to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
New Jersey cities we are currently submitting electronically to.
All Electronic Building Permit application and Submissions go through the State. Contact us today to handle your permitting project.
NEW JERSEY BUILDING PERMITS
In an effort to implement a system to streamline and modernize the State’s of New Jersey plan review process, the Department of Community Affairs’ Division of Codes and Standards launched ePlans,
New Jersey ePlans is a web-based electronic plan and document portal that allows for plan submission, review and approval process through the use of digital files. ePlans allows all stages of the review process to be transmitted electronically via the internet, so that residents and contractors can receive an ePermit in New Jersey.
The Benefits of the ePlan New Jersey System
The ePlan review system are listed below:
- -The system is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week from any device that has internet access
- -Eliminates printing, delivery and storage costs associated with paper plans
- -Provides transparency and auditability throughout review process
- -Significant time savings resulting from elimination of shipping and delivery process associated with paper plans
- -Storage of plans is now easier to manage for archive and disaster recovery purposes
The Online Building Permit Process in New Jersey?
The New Jersey ePlans submission process includes:
- All building projects that require plans from a licensed architect or engineer will be required to fill out an application.
- When a citizen (architect, engineer, contractor, owner) submits an application for a construction or land use permit requiring drawing plans and other documents, ePlans will invite the applicant to a “project” where the applicant can upload electronic plan files.
- Bureau of Construction Project Review staff will then have access to the plans, and use the ePlans workflow, collaboration and view/markup tools to complete the initial review.
- Required changes are noted on the files and then communicated to the applicant, who makes the noted revisions to the original files and then resubmits revised files back into ePlans.
- The review cycle continues until all the regulatory requirements are satisfied and the DCA grants approval for the plans.
Contact the Leaders in New Jersey ePermit Pulling Today
Service First Permits has the knowledge and experience in online permit pulling to present the information correctly, avoiding delays in residential and commercial construction.
To discover exactly how we may assist you in obtaining an online building permit in New Jersey, contact us now for a free consultation.