Submit Building Permits Electronically In Pennsylvania With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Pennsylvania to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
PENNSYLVANIA BUILDING PERMITS
Online Building Permits in the Pennsylvania
The State of Pennsylvania will continue electronic permit review and issuance procedures in order to deliver electronic building permits for residential and commercial construction projects in the area.
The electronic building permits in Pennsylvania will be offered for new builds, renovations, plumbing, electrical and structural work, as well as other projects.
What Documents are Required for an Online Building Permit in Pennsylvania?
- State of Pennsylvania Construction Permit Application
- Existing Plat of Survey
- Scaled Site Plan (maybe be combined with engineering plans)
- Show full scope of work and all relevant items must be both labeled and dimensioned including but not limited to building dimensions, setback dimensions, driveway width, etc.
- Stamped Engineering/Grading Plans
- Existing and proposed conditions
- Impervious surface calculations
- Stamped Architectural Plans
- Soil Boring Information
The Electronic Building Permit Submission Process in Pennsylvania
- All permit submittals must include all required documents in PDF format.
- Once all required documents have been received your permit will be reviewed. You may receive review comments or requests for additional information via email during the review process.
- Upon approval of your permit you will receive an email detailing the fees, inspections and conditions associated with your permit and instructions for how to accept the terms and conditions of your permit. Upon the State’s receipt of your concurrence to said fees, inspections and conditions, your approved permit documents will be issued electronically via email.
- Prior to commencement of any work associated with the permit, you must print the full set of emailed approved permit documents and ensure they are readily available on-site at all times.
Who Can Submit an Electronic Building Permit Application in Pennsylvania?
Licensed contractors and homeowners are able apply to the State of Pennsylvania for an ePermit by providing enough information to describe the project fully and clearly.
However, all three of the aforementioned can turn to an experienced permit expediter in Pennsylvania for their online building permits. This ensures a fast, organized approval as the agencies understand the requirements for a successful application and approval.
Use an ePermit Expert in Pennsylvania for Your Build Application
At Service First Permits, we expertly organize the documentation and prepare it for submission following the strict guidelines that Pennsylvania has set out.
This means that we take the stress and work related to gathering, converting and applying for an ePermit in the State of Pennsylvania away so that you can begin your project as soon as possible.
Contact us for your free online permit consultation today.