Submit Building Permits Electronically In Williamson County With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Williamson County to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
WILLIAMSON COUNTY BUILDING PERMITS
Williamson County utilizes an Electronic Plan Review system which is known as IDT to provide residents and contractors with an opportunity to complete a wide range of tasks related to online building permits.
This system includes online building permit submission, review and approval in Williamson County for residential and commercial construction projects.
Which Online Building Permits in Williamson County are Offered?
The IDT system can be used to obtain the following building permits from the Williamson County Community Development Board:
- Residential Building Permit
- Nonresidential Building Permit
- Plan Revisions
- Site Plans
- Site Plans for Nontraditional Wastewater Systems
- Site Plans for Special Use
- Driveway Permits
- Change of Use or Tenant Requests
- Home Occupation Requests
- Retaining Wall Permits
- Land Disturbance Permits
- Construction Plans for Major Subdivisions
- Nonresidential Septic System Design Review
Applying for an ePermit in Williamson County
There are numerous steps that must be completed in order to apply for and receive your building permit from Williamson County:
- Create an account in the IDT System and login.
- Upload all project documents as required by the checklist provided.
- Confirm and submit your project.
- Pay your fee directly to the system.
- After submission, you will review notice via email whether the project has been accepted or denied. If denied, you will receive an email with the cause of denial and the action needed to correct.
- If accepted, you will receive a notice it is under review and you will be notified when the review is complete.
Scheduling an Online Inspection in Williamson County
The IDT System also allows for property inspections to be scheduled online. Through the portal, residents and contractors can contact the Williamson County Property Inspection Team to schedule a time to visit their site.
The Best Way to Receive an ePermit in Williamson County
Service First Permits can assist you as a contractor or resident in creating, submitting and receiving your online building permit in Williamson County. Our team of professionals has worked to receive fast, efficient ePermits for residential and commercial construction projects since 2009.
To begin, contact us today for your free electronic building permit consultation.