Submit Building Permits Electronically In Carson City With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Nevada to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
CARSON CITY BUILDING PERMITS
Online Building Permits in Carson City
Before beginning the construction of any residential or commercial building, you must submit an application for a Building Permit in Carson City. Whether you are a resident or contractor, it is crucial to receive the necessary approval before the construction begins, or you may face a heavy fine and delays in the work.
The online system called the Permit Center includes electronic building plan reviews from the Carson City Planning Division, Fire Department, Engineering Division, Health Department, and Environmental Control.
When is an ePermit Required in Carson City?
Generally, electronic building permits in Carson City should be obtained for the following:
- New commercial and residential buildings
- Additions and renovations to existing buildings
- Dwelling Unit conversions
- Decks, patios, fences over 6’, fireplaces, pools and retaining walls
- Remodels and renovations
- Electrical, mechanical and plumbing additions
Submitting Your Online Building Permit Application in Carson City
In order to receive a fast, stress-free ePermit in Carson City, you must submit your application with the following:
- Location of the project (street number and name) and Assessor’s Parcel Number
- Legal owner’s name, mailing address, and daytime telephone number
- Contractor’s name, license number, and type of license
- Description/Narrative of your project
- Cost of all the proposed work including labor and materials
- Payment of any required submittal fees
How Long Does It Take for a Carson City Online Building Permit?
The Carson City Building Department advises that it will take a minimum of 10 working days in order for projects to be reviewed, but it can be up to three weeks depending on the complexity of the project.
The Best Way to Receive an ePermit in Carson City
Service First Permits can assist you as a contractor or resident in creating, submitting and receiving your online building permit in Carson City. Our team of professionals has worked to receive fast, efficient ePermits for residential and commercial construction projects since 2009.
To begin, contact us today for your free electronic building permit consultation.