Submit Building Permits Electronically In Palm Springs With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Palm Springs to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
Other Florids cities we are currently submitting electronically to.
PALM SPRINGS BUILDING PERMITS
Electronic Building Permits in Palm Springs
The Planning, Zoning & Building Division of Palm Springs now accepts Online Building Permit Applications through an Email Service. This allows all construction permits in Palm Springs to be received electronically, for both residential and commercial projects.
Submitting a Building Permit Application in Palm Springs Online
To submit your online building application in Palm Springs, you must:
- Complete the Permit Application
- Attach the signed and notarized application to an email to Palm Springs Permits
- Submit the email and you will receive a notification that your email has been received.
- Submit original signed and notarized application, three hard copies of the construction plans (2 sets must be signed and sealed; 1 set may be a copy), details and product approvals and a payment of a deposit to the Village of Palm Springs office within five business days
- All applications require a copy of the contract signed by the owner or authorized agent.
When is a Notice of Commencement Required in Palm Springs?
A Notice of Commencement is required for Structural, Electrical and Plumbing permits where job costs are greater than $2,500 as well as Mechanical permits where the job costs are greater than $7,500.
These can be applied for online using the same system as electronic building permits.
Who Can Submit an Electronic Building Permit Application in Palm Springs?
Any homeowner, architect or a licensed contractor can apply to the City of Palm Springs for an ePermit by providing enough information to describe the project fully and clearly.
Construction drawings are necessary on most construction projects and especially for commercial projects, these must be prepared by an architect. For a home improvement project, the homeowner may prepare the drawings, provided that the drawings are accurate, legible and complete.
Your Palm Springs Email Permits Specialists
At Service First Permits, we have an in-depth knowledge of Palm Springs’ email permitting system, so that we can assist contractors and residents alike in receiving their approvals as quickly as possible.
Schedule your free Palm Springs Online Building Permit consultation now.