Submit Building Permits Electronically In Annapolis With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Annapolis to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
Other Maryland cities and counties we are currently submitting electronically to.
ANNAPOLIS BUILDING PERMITS
Electronic Building Permits in Annapolis
At the moment, any building permit and plans must be submitted electronically through the eTrakit portal that Annapolish has created for the Permit Tracking Division.
Before commencing work on any construction projects in the city, homeowners and contractors must receive an ePermit, otherwise they will face penalties including fines and delays in their project.
Who Needs an Online Building Permit in Annapolis?
The Permit Tracking Division of Annapolis requires an online building permit for the following residential and commercial construction projects:
- New construction
- Electrical, plumbing and structural changes
- Renovations and additions to existing buildings
- Sign permit for installation of business signs
- Historic structures and removal of protected tree removal or changes
- Additions including patios, pools and other exterior projects
What Documents are Needed for an eTrakit Online Building Permit in Annapolis?
Contractors and residents that are presenting an application for an ePermit using the eTrakit system must include the following documents:
- A Complete set of wet-stamped building drawings that include complete code study and detailed electrical drawings with panel schedule
- Construction plans in PDF and AutoCAD format.
- A PDF of the approved large scale development plan in DWG (AutoCad) format.
- Signed “Development Letter.”
- Maryland State approval for inside plumbing.
eTrakit Electronic Building Plan Requirements:
- File Format: PDF
- Maximum File Size: 500 MB
- Format: Vector preferred
- Resolution: 300 ppi
- Grouping: Multiple sheets within a single PDF document
- Minimum Sheet Size (for plan sets): 11” x 17”
- Minimum Font Size: 10 pt
- Color: Black on white preferred .
How Long Do Annapolis Building Permits Take Using eTrakit?
The eTrakit review process depends entirely on the type of project, ranging from 7 to 21 days to receive an approval. Also, if you fail to submit all the required electronic building plans or they are in the incorrect format, your application will be returned.
Working with a reputable online building permit expediter in Annapolis can ensure that you receive your Annapolis building permit as quickly as possible.
The Specialists in Electronic Building Permits in Annapolis
When you are ready to submit your eTrakit building permit application in Annapolis, there are a number of things that must be organized in the perfect manner for a quick approval.
At Service First Permits we will arrange the application, create PDF files of your documents, upload them and manage the entire process until you receive your Annapolis building permit.
Contact us now to begin with your complimentary electronic building permit consultation.