Submit Building Permits Electronically In Cincinnati With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Cincinnati to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
CINCINNATI BUILDING PERMITS
Your Guide to Electronic Building Permits in Cincinnati
Before any residential or commercial construction project in Cincinnati is started, it is important that the proper documentation is submitted and approved to receive a building permit. The City of Cincinnati has launched the EzTrak, which is an interactive web application that allows residents and businesses to apply for city of Cincinnati permits.
The Cincinnati reviews all the documentation and sends an ePermit that offers permission to begin the construction project.
What Online Building Permits in Cincinnati are Available?
All of the traditional construction permits in Cincinnati that are offered can be applied for and received through the online permit portal, including:
- New buildings
- Additions (bedrooms, bathrooms, family rooms, etc.)
- Alterations (decks, garages, fences*, carports, awnings, haunted houses,interior demolition etc.)
- Building Repair
- Demolition (structure)
- Change of Occupancy and Use
- Excavation or Fill
- Developments in a floodplain
Residential ePermits in Cincinnati
Residents and contractors that are building or renovating their homes will have to receive a building permit prior to beginning their project.
The submission process includes compiling all the information about the project including the Master Building Permit Number, electrical contractor and the plans from a certified architect.
You must ensure that licensed contractors do the work if the homeowner doesn’t handle the job, as the City of Cincinnati issues permits only to contractors who are properly licensed.
Summary of the Building Permit Process
There are three basic phases to the online building permit process, application submittal, plan review and construction inspection.
- From the EzTrak system, applications received are checked for completeness, all project information is stored into the computer system and a permit file is created.
- Documents must be sent in via PDF form and routed simultaneously to other City agencies for their approval.
- During plan review City staff reviews the permit application and building plans for compliance with the Zoning and Building codes. Plan review must be completed prior to the issuance of a building permit.
Once the building plans have been reviewed and approved, you will receive an electronic building permit through the EzTrak system.
In order to ensure a timely, hassle-free approval of your electronic building permit in Cincinnati, contact the specialists at Service First Permits now.
Our expertise in electronic plan submittal in Cincinnati, combined with our overall permit expediting experience, is exactly what you need!