Submit Building Permits Electronically In Indiana With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Indiana to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
INDIANA BUILDING PERMITS
Online Building Permits in Indiana
Indiana’s eServices portal provides online building permits, plan review and inspections which are available completely electronically for residents and contractors looking to begin any construction project.
Below is all the information that you need to know about ePermits in Indiana, so that you can begin working right away.
What Types of Online Building Permits in Indiana Are Offered Through eServices?
Indiana’s permitting portal provides the opportunity to apply and receive:
- Residential Building ePermits
- Commercial Building ePermits
- Renovation ePermits
- Electrical and Plumbing ePermits
- Fencing, Signage and Patio ePermits
The Process for Submitting an Online Building Permit Application in Indiana
- Complete the Electronic Building Permit Application and the applicable Declaration in Support of Building Permit Application
- Once you complete the documents, you will be automatically issued a project number.
- Next, you must present all relevant project information including building plans and architectural drawings in PDF format.
- If there are any issues with the information provided, you will be notified through the portal and have to resubmit the necessary changes.
- After your application is reviewed and approved, an electronic building permit in Indiana will be issued.
Who Can Submit an Electronic Building Permit Application in Indiana?
Indiana allows residents, contractors and online pulling permit companies to submit the application and receive the approval through the portal.
It is recommended that you use a permit pulling specialist in order to ensure that all the documentation submitted is in the correct format, allowing for a swift review process and issuance of your Indiana building permit.
Contact the Leaders in Indiana ePermit Pulling Today
Service First Permits has the knowledge and experience in online permit pulling to present the information correctly, avoiding delays in residential and commercial construction.
To discover exactly how we may assist you in obtaining an online building permit in Indiana, contact us now for a free consultation.