Submit Building Permits Electronically In Johnson County With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Johnson County to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
JOHNSON COUNTY BUILDING PERMITS
The Johnson County BuildingDepartment is exclusively accepting electronic building permits at the moment, which must be submitted via online portal. These unique applications require a variety of guidelines to be followed in order to be reviewed and approved by the board.
As the online permit experts, we have created a guide for submitting an electronic building permit in Johnson County, Kansas for residents and contractors.
Which Projects Need an Online Building Permit in Johnson County?
Contactors, homeowners or architects that are looking to begin any of the following projects must submit an email application for an electronic building permit in Johnson County:
- Residential and commercial construction
- Residential and commercial renovation
- Additions to existing structures
- Electrical, plumbing and mechanical work
- Work involving fire safety and sprinklers
Alternatively, anybody looking to begin a construction project can turn to an online building permit expediter for fast, efficient building permit approval.
The Email Building Permit Process in Johnson County
In order to receive approval for your ePermit in Johnson County, you must follow the temporary electronic building permit procedure, which is:
- Complete the correct permit application with names, addresses and telephone numbers of the homeowner or contractor.
- Organize your building plans and drawings, attaching them to the permit application.
- Identify plans by names, date, owner, etc. clearly on the electronic documents.
- Pay your fee and submit your Johnson County building permit application.
- Review the information sent back from the Building Department for any required changes.
- Make any changes. If no changes are needed, then print and display your ePermit.
How Long do Electronic Building Permits in Johnson County Take for Approval?
Both residential and commercial construction projects take roughly 5 to 14 days for review, depending on the amount submitted at the time. These time frames are based on the submission of a full application with all the correct documents attached.
If documents are missing, then the original application will be returned to be updated before it can be reviewed.
Ensure You Receive an Approval on Your First Building Permit Submission
At Service First Permits, our team understands how to properly organize the information and prepare it for submission following the strict guidelines that Johnson County needs for a swift approval.
Receive Your Complimentary ePermit Consultation Today for Fast, Easy Approval!