Submit Building Permits Electronically In Wheat Ridge With Service First Permits
Are you looking for Permit Management Services in Wheat Ridge to fit your unique project? Complete the Client Authentication Form below and our team will reach out to you to customize a solution for you.
SFP has experience with the intricacies of various jurisdictions and the programs utilized for electronic submittals and permit tracking, including but not limited to:
Other Colorado cities and counties we are currently submitting electronically to.
WHEAT RIDGE BUILDING PERMITS
The City of Wheat Ridge has developed an electronic building permit service that allows both contractors and residents to apply for and receive permits.
Due to this, the city has stressed that all projects must remain on hold until a valid permit has been issued. The same penalties and fines will be incurred by anybody not respecting the permitting process as with traditional building permits in Wheat Ridge.
Types of Electronic Building Permits In Wheat Ridge
There are a number of building permits in Wheat Ridge that require a full review:
- Solar PV Installation
- Commercial Signs.
- Foundation Repair.
- Residential Interior Remodel
- Residential Accessory Structure (Garage, Shed, etc)
- Additions to Existing Buildings
- New Residential Construction (SFDs, Duplex, etc)
- New Single Family TOWNHOME UNIT
- New Commercial Construction
- Commercial Tenant Finish.
- General Permit Application
Quick Electronic Permits in Wheat Ridge
The following permits do not require a full review and can be submitted directly online:
- Asbestos Abatement
- Sewer Repair (No work in Right of Way)
- Water Heater Replacement (Like for LIke, no conversions to tankless, use general form)
- Evaporative Cooler or Air Conditioners
- Boiler or Furnace
- Electrical Service Upgrade
- Replacement Window or Door
- Siding or Stucco
- Egress Window (Vertical Cuts Only)
The Electronic Permit Process for Contractors in Wheat Ridge
Contractors have a unique set of requirements in order to receive an online building permit in Wheat Ridge, which are as follows:
- In order to have a permit issued, contractors must have current license/registration and insurance complying with the State of Colorado statutes and City of Wheat Ridge Municipal Code. Submit the online form for the specific type of project you are performing.
- Electronic permit applications will be reviewed for completeness and eligibility, and if complete, will be processed before the end of the next business day.
- Permit applications are required to include an Electronic Payment Form. and will be processed for payment . Upon confirmation of payment, the permit is issued with an inspection card and sent to the applicant via email.
- For projects requiring plan review, the plan review fee must be paid at the time of application.
Permit Expediting for Contractors in Wheat Ridge
If you are a contractor in Wheat Ridge that would like to ensure that you receive your electronic building permit efficiently, Service First Permits is here to assist.
Our experience with the ePermit process allows us to present a proper permit application with all the necessary information, so you can get started on the project in a timely manner.
Contact us today for help with your electronic building permit in Wheat Ridge.